Monday, May 26, 2008

Turkey Day, wasted!

I didn't get a thing done this past Turkey Day that I'd planned to...life once again got in the way! Oh, well...plenty of time!

I'm still looking for solid autumn colored plates, cups, saucers and bowls...I can just see a fall table set with a dark green or gold tablecloth with green, gold, red, purple and dark blue plates, each one uniquely decorated to reflect the glories of autumn...falling leaves, pumpkins, cornucopias, etc. What fun!!

I have a gorgeous amber colored hurricane globe, etched with sheaves of wheat, that I use on my fall table. I bought it last year at Kirkland's for half price-I only paid about $5 for it, but it's a stunner when filled with fresh cranberries and a pillar candle! Can't wait to use it!!

We journaled again this past Sunday in class, with Memorial Day as our theme. It was fun! They are such creative little girls!

I'll be back with some plans for June!



Later!
Cathy

No comments: